Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote

First off yes Magnus this is a day late but I felt that today would be a good day to post this quote from John Quincy Adams.

“Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."

Today I will be casting a vote for Bob Barr, I have been told by at least a dozen people that I am throwing away my vote and that I need to vote for McCain to keep Obama from winning. I disagree, I am voting for principal. Obama may be terrible but if I have to vote for a candidate I don't believe in to keep Obama from winning then that's the scary part.

So today I will not compromise and I will vote third party.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, we've had a good long conversation about this since you posted, but this post has clearly started a poor habit of posting late. Your mind is going to die and your critical thinking skills will wither away.